HOT LUNCH ORDERING
As we get ready for another exciting year at school, it is also time to get the Hot Lunch Program up and running. We will be doing online ordering for all orders to ensure accuracy with the orders and to make the process as easy for everyone as possible.
Here’s how to get started…
- Go to colwood.hotlunches.net
- Click on “Click Here to Register”
- Enter Access Code: colwood
- Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week)
- Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom
- Follow the instructions to add each child in your family who attends Colwood Elementary. Once your child(ren) are registered, click on “Orders”
- Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren)
We prefer to take hot lunch order payments through PayPal (www.paypal.com). NO cash payments will be accepted at any time.
We will accept cheque payments once in September (for lunches Sept-Dec) and once in January (for lunches Jan-June). If you want to pay monthly, you will need to use PayPal. No exceptions will be made.
You can either pay with a credit card as a PayPal guest (Visa, Mastercard or Amex), or set up your own PayPal account.
The hot lunch online order system requires a small amount of setup time at the beginning as you must register each child you have attending our school prior to ordering hot lunch. Once the initial setup process is complete, your hot lunch orders for the remainder of the year should be quick and simple.
If you have questions, feel free to contact the Hot Lunch team directly at email@example.com. Please note hot lunch is run by the PAC and we are all parent volunteers. If you would like to help, we would love to have you! You can come once or as many times as you’d like.
**Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.