*** Stay tuned for POST PANDEMIC instructions……..
Colwood’s Strong Start Program is open Monday to Friday from 09:00 until 11:00.
Please use the Strong Start entrance at the front of the school.
4 families are welcomed to pre-register.
Effective October 2020, be sure to do the following:
- Pre-registration up to 48 hours in advance is required, you can sign up through: https://jump.sd62.bc.ca/strong_start_colwood_bookings
- Only one adult to attend per grouping, maximum of 3 children per adult.
- Adults must wear masks when on the premises at all times.
- Refer to the daily check-in list before attending.
- Physical distancing is required.
- Food brought in, must be brought out. Bring your own water.
- Hand washing is mandatory upon each entry into the building.
Strong start brochure can be viewed here:
Welcome to the Colwood Strong Start Program.
In order to participate in the program families are asked to complete a program registration form which can be picked up at the school. Also families are required to bring their child’s birth certificate for the school to copy and add to the registration package.
Thanks in advance and we hope that you enjoy your time at the Colwood Strong Start